Activities of CROSTRO (HDPOT) are being realized through the following:
- The organization of the international scientific conference on soil tillage and similar topics every three years, as the main activity of the society,
- Initiating, organizing and co-organizing international and domestic conferences, round tables, conferences, workshops, etc. related to tillage and related areas,
- The organization of the relevant scientific field trips, demonstrations and other forms of acquiring knowledge through practical training,
- Planning and implementation of scientific projects in the domains of soil tillage and related scientific and research areas,
- The establishment of contacts and cooperation with other international and national organizations in the field of soil tillage and other related scientific fields,
- Issuing appropriate publications or electronic media in order to promote research and research results of soil tillage and related scientific and research areas.